First Visit Information
It’s suggested that your child should have his or her teeth looked at around their first birthday. Therefore, if your child is about to turn or is already one year old and has not yet seen a pediatric dentist, make sure you download the necessary forms listed below.
If you have just moved to the area, now is a great time come see us, so that we can begin to provide dental services for your child.
Online Patient Forms
Fill out our patient forms online below.
- Child Registration Form (Secure Online Form)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (Secure Online Form)
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of HIPAA Privacy Policies and Procedures (Secure Online Form)
You can also print and fill out these forms before coming into our office.
For your convenience, we have provided our patient forms online (preferred), but we also have them for download in PDF format so you may print and complete before your initial visit, if you wish.
- Child Registration Form (PDF Download)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF Download)
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of HIPAA Privacy Policies and Procedures (PDF Download)